Ferro boron is manufactured by the carbothermic reduction of boric acid together with low carbon steel using single phase arc furnace technology, then crushed to specific size requirements.
Ferro boron is used in applications for:
- - Low loss materials for transformer cores
- - NdFeB magnets
- - Increases hardenability, hot workability and creep resistance
- - Improve neutron absorption
- - Production of low carbon cold working wire rod.
- - Production of automotive sheet steels
Download our product sheet for more details.
Various compositions are available upon request.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Available in lump or granular form to requirements
Uniform nett weight steel drums or as specified.
To view supporting information, please click on the relevant download link to the right.